If you have questions about this policy, our data use or any of your rights, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
If you would like us to delete your personal information (except for information that we keep for record-keeping purposes) and/or remove your name and address from promotional lists or to place your name on our “do not contact” list, you should contact our DPO at the email listed above. Please note that requests to update your personal information preferences may take up to 30 days if sent by email and six weeks if by mail (at the contact address). Requests for access to data that we keep or deletion of data may also be directed to our DPO at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information that we collect includes information that you may give us by using our Website, filling out forms on our Website; corresponding with us by phone email, online or otherwise or registering on our Website; interacting with our Website by subscribing to a service, e-newsletter, entering a competition; sharing information from one of our social media platforms or reporting a problem with our Website.
The types of personal information that we process or have access to may include:
- If provided by you, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number(s), photos, videos, social media account names, or other information that you may share with us or enter into any of our Website;
- IP address or identifier associated with the device or browser you use to access our Website or advertisements of our services that you click or view.
Automatic Data Collection
In addition, we may automatically collect the following information from your visits to our Website:
- technical information such as the IP address used to access the Website that identifies the mobile or other device you use, the operating system, settings, network and browser information used to access the Website
- the domain or URL method used to and from our Website which may include the date, time and sites that you used to navigate to or from our Websites, pages viewed, information searched, length of visit, time required to load and error messaging, clicks, mouse overs, scrolling and browsing methods
- information stored on your mobile device, including photos, contacts, log in or other digital content
- details on how you use and visit any of our Website, including traffic dating, weblogs, communication data
HOW DO WE GET THE INFORMATION?
Opt In and Use Based Information
Information may be received about you when you agree to provide us with information or when you access our Website (as described above). If you use our Website or agree to provide data by opting in to receiving further information or services from us by subscribing to our e-newsletter or following our social media platforms, we may use the data you provide to update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide information and services that may be of interest to you.
Cookies help us serve you better. We collect information that does not identify you personally other than identification of your computer or browser. We do not collect any personal information that you do not provide to us other than via cookies or similar tags. Cookies or tags are pieces of information placed in the settings of your web browser by a website server to identify your computer when you return to a website. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and visitor behavioral patterns. Whenever a site welcomes you and tailors data to your specifications, it is reading a cookie or tag left in your browser and identifying information that you may have registered during previous visits, your geographical location or your viewing preferences based on sites you visit.
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH MY INFORMATION?
From time to time, we may use the information that we collect for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes or analytical purposes. For example, we may send you our monthly email newsletter about events and special offers and we may email you about promotions and surveys.
Process and Analyze Information
We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, help us administer the website, track the movement of visitors and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We will not directly use IP addresses linked to any other personally identifiable information.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
We store your information in a secure environment, compliant with industry standards and best practices. In addition, we use appropriate and effective methods to safeguard your personal information by implementing security procedures to protect your privacy such as encryption and risk analyses.